An Edwardian period 18 carat yellow gold ring set with four rubies, two old cut diamonds and two rose cut diamonds. The ring is hallmarked for the City of Birmingham with a date stamp for the year 1910. The four diamonds are about .06 of a carat in total.
The ring size is 19.75 mm, the size can be modified if necessary. .
The ring is in over good condition. Previuos ring size modifications are evident on the shank. The ring also has an engraving on the inner shank for the year 1912,